Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a challenge!

Well, you may apply that to life, but at the moment Sharon, Lindy & I are getting involved in creating the scrapbook and card sketch challenges for the Create For A Cause day...

We have 5-6 weeks to do it and Sharon got hers done this weekend. THAT"S striking while the iron is hot! Good on you Girlfriend.

Inspired by this I made 2 cards last night. Yay! No sneak peak though, sorry. Card makers should bring their fave stamps to play with on the day. They will come in handy teamed with your goodie bag.

Hey, did you see we are on the website of Scrapbooking Memories?? Cool!http://www.scrapbookingmemories.com.au/out_about.php

Happy Easter to you all. I had an orange almond, gluten free, dairy free, cane sugar free cake for easter treat, Man, I miss chocolate. Eat some for me please!

Choc-a-holic not off the wagon,
Jane

No comments: