Monday, April 6, 2009

Frog Surprise

It's not everyday your prince charming arrives!

So last night was quite a surprise when I found him in my shower cubicle...

Too bad it was a real frog and no, I didn't kiss him.

The frog prince was returned to the great outdoors and wished well with his endeavours.

This happened a couple of years ago and all I can say is that little frogs must get into the shower drain outside then crawl up the pipe and out into the shower. They push the capping off. Pretty tricky hey?

After my life teaching in far north Queensland - home of the million frogs - one frog doesn't worry me. Afterall, it didn't jump up on my bottom while sitting on the loo. Yes, that was a daily event in a previous life.

Obviously we are very popular with the local wildlife currently because ants have invaded the larder cupboard in the laundry. No doubt they love sugar and baking supplies as most of us do!

Create for a Cause has its own blog as you can read updates...have a peak at
http://create-4acause.blogspot.com/

In touch with nature,
Jane

No comments: