Monday, June 15, 2009

Aunty aunty aunty! Oi oi oi!

I was woken this morning by "Aunty! Aunty! Aunty!"


Amelie was calling out my name because she saw my photo on the fridge and I wasn't out of bed to see her. Apparently when Belinda enters our street she starts saying the same thing.


Ahhh, these are the joys of auntyhood.



Needless to say I got up. So far we've done all the normal stuff - breakfast, talking, animal noises, singing, playing, reading and inspecting our jewellery. Yes, she has her own bangles. She is, afterall, MY niece. All this before 9.30am.


Bub is going into the city with her grandparents today. Aunty might go for a rest later on the aforementioned bed so she can cope with the afternoon session of play.


Have a great day whatever you are doing,
Jane

No comments: