Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Come scrap with me on Saturday!

Hey there scrappers! Feeling you need a scrap fix or dare I say it, a 'Jane' fix?



This page is an old layout sample from a previous class with my cousin Chase.

I'm teaching 2 classes at Stamp Art Studio, Aspley on Saturday (Shop 14, 1370 Gympie Road, Aspley, 4034. Down from Aspley Day and Night Pharmacy Ph 07 3863 0833) If you click on the title on this post it will take you right there to the store.



I'm running 2 of my students' favourite sketch classes - Scrap Express 18 and Multi-photo Madness No. 4 :


Scrap Express 18
So many photos. So little time and/or inspiration? You need the Express lane: up to three layouts in 2 hours! We’ll provide design drawings for 3 pages with matching samples for each and help you pick paper too. Make any one, two or three of the layouts provided. Suits beginner to advanced. Bring your paper trimmer and your photos cut & ready to go.


This is another old fave layout from a previous class. I love this pussy willow photo at Waarnambool from our Great Ocean Road trip - just ask Lindy & Sharon!


Multiphoto Madness No. 4
Multi photo pages can just look messy, but with a bit of thoughtful design something fabulous is possible! You can create up to 2 double page multi photo layouts in this class. You will be offered 2 layouts with sketches, samples and a helping hand to choose paper and card. Please bring the
required photo sizes for each layout.



I'm also teaching on Friday 26 June. Those of you who've seen my ribbon bag will not be surprised to hear its theme -


Ribbon Wrap Up
Ribbons are a big part of my scrapbooking. Come to this fun class and see why! You will make 1-2 pages inspired by my love of using ribbon in a variety of ways. Class includes samples, sketches and inspirational tips. Please bring a variety of photos both landscape and portrait to play with on the day. Don’t forget your ribbon stash if you have one!


Have a great day,


Jane


No comments: