Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to my drawing board

The feedback has been so brilliant from the premmie baby charity crop that we've decided to run another fun day most likely in September.

It will be different, giving you all something else to try! I'm organising ideas and sketching and having brainwaves. All this creativity means I am a bit scattered on the less important things and I did try to put the bread in the egg container and lost my mobile phone in the house. (So glad you can ring them to find them!)

For more info feel free to pop on over to the Create For A Cause blog http://create-4acause.blogspot.com/

So my home still looks like a bomb hit it and we are still unpacking and so on. Clean up Sunday didn't take as long as we thought thankfully. We did find a few lost brads and gave them to a good home.

You may notice I've added a blog list to this blog. I don't follow heaps, I'm more of a pop in and out kinda gal.

Hope your day is beautiful,
Jane

No comments: