Friday, June 19, 2009

Need some old stuff?

Sometimes my powers of description (or lack thereof) amaze even me!

At class last Saturday Glenda mentioned she was after sheets of old music to use in a project. A few of us mentioned looking in second hand stores in the magazines and books sections as this has proved very successful for a few of us, me included. The Lifeline booksale at the Convention centre is another goody.


Then I tried to say a knew a website with vintage resources - which came out as "old stuff". The ex-english teacher in me shuddered, the busy, distracted scrapbooking teacher in me laughed.


Anyway thanks to Gwenyth who put me onto this one YEARS ago! Thanks Miss G.



There are plenty of old postcards, ads, etc and the site is extensive so you need browsing time to find just what you want. There is some very cute "old stuff" there!


Happy being vintage,

Jane

No comments: