Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 days to go!

Can you believe it? It's only 10 days before the big day.

Create For A Cause's Premmie Baby Charity Crop is looking fantastic with every ticket sold, a waiting list just in case and a heap of donations to add more fun to the day.

It's been fun being the 'post box' for the donations. Taking in the deliveries and opening them has been very Christmassy. We've been thrilled with the generous contributions of individuals and businesses.

Thank goodness for email and telephones. I've been ill the last week or two and it's technology that has driven the wheels of this charity crop bus! Donations are winding down but one arrived from Kerry at Scrap in the Box this morning. It's a fabulous kit worth $60 in shades of blue, green and brown. Did she read my mind? Those are one of my fave combos for travel photos, especially beach and forest. Have a squiz at http://www.scrapinthebox.com.au
I liked the kit so much I promptly went to her online store for a browse and ended up buying College Press papers in 3 shades. I couldn't help myself, honest!
Bring on the inspiration,
Jane

No comments: