Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday means Top Gear

Being Monday, it means my Dad, and no doubt 100s of other blokes and car lovers, will be watching Top Gear tonight. I'll watch it sometimes if there's a fun challenge on.




Tonight I'll be reading my book. Most of the time I'd rather read than watch TV.

I'll read all sorts of stuff, but at the moment I'm getting into the paranormal genre that seems to be sweeping the country. I already loved Harry Potter so this seems a distant cousin to that.


I really enjoyed the Twilight series of books by Stephanie Meyer and so does my mum. I even bought Mum the movie for Mother's Day! She was thrilled.


For the grown ups I recommend Charlaine Harris and her Sookie Stackhouse series and J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series. These are definitely NOT for children or young teens.

Obviously I'm not the only one finding the idea of vampires and other paranormal beings fascinating if the best seller fiction lists are anything to go by.

Truly I just like imagination and being in someone else's world for a while. It's fun!

Explore another world!
Jane

No comments: