Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In a whirl of lists

True confession. Okay so I am a list gal.

I have such a busy brain I find it one way to organise it all. My friends & family know this & sort of laugh but also find it endearing. If you asked me what I'd do with a million dollars, the answer is "Make a list of all the things I'd want to do with it."

I have soooooooooooo many lists for the charity crop Saturday that I bought a folder just to organise them. Even I smile at myself for that. When I was a high school teacher I used colour coded folders - you know, geography was green , english red, history yellow etc

I find I use folders in the comupter too. Big broad sweeps of info tucked into categories. Too bad they aren't colour coded too. That would rock!

Scrapbooking could be pink, books could be red, business paperwork could be a calming blue...

Whirling away,
Jane

No comments: