Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Special Moment

This layout reminds my family just how far we've come. Amelie is 3 days old here. That is my sister Belinda's hand. So precious and precarious is a premmie's life that only Mum & Dad may touch the baby - and later grandparents.


I had to wait 3 months before touching Amelie. When I held her in my arms the very first time I burst into tears and tried NOT to sob. The relief, the joy, all my feelings were overwhelming. I have explained how I feel or what we've done together in my layouts. When she's 18 there will be a mountain of pages!
Thanks to all those who have supported the Create For A Cause charity crop for premature and seriously ill babies. It will be a fantastic day. You can visit our site at http://create-4acause.blogspot.com/
Happy day,
Jane

No comments: